Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- It’s Big Energy Savings Week 2019 – Could cutting the costs of your energy bills help you save money. Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth are running an event on Wednesday 23rd January at Morden Library, London Road, Morden, SM4 from 10-4pm. Come along and join the conversation.
- The rules of enforcement – are you being treated unfairly by bailiffs. Please read the latest research being conducted by Citizens Advice here