Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Following the government’s announcement, CA Merton and Lambeth offices are closed to the public and all face-to-face services have transferred to telephone and online support.
If you have a query you can either use the online form below, call our Adviceline team (numbers below) or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and be sure to include your phone number.
We will get back to you as soon as we can. Please be patient as we have a reduced team.
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- CAML understands that health and wellbeing at work is the highest priority and, for this reason, we are delighted to announce that we have partnered with Able Futures. Able Futures deliver the new Access to Work Mental Health Support Service on behalf of the Department for Work and Pensions.The free support available via Able Futures […]
- From Monday 9 March, this office is temporarily closed owing to building issue. We are working hard to resolve and relocate appointments. If you’ve a scheduled appointment in this office, we’ll be in touch. If you haven’t heard from us, please use the online query form on home page of website or email email@example.com.
- We have a reduced service at the Streatham Hill office today. The drop in and information service will stop at 1pm. After this time you will only be able to access the building if you have a pre-booked appointment. Normal services should resume on Tuesday 28th January