Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Our services are free, independent and confidential.
You can get in touch by phone, email or visiting our offices. For more details, locations and opening hours, please see:
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- We have a reduced service at the Streatham Hill office today. The drop in and information service will stop at 1pm. After this time you will only be able to access the building if you have a pre-booked appointment. Normal services should resume on Tuesday 28th January
- Please note that our services will be closed on some dates during the Seasonal holiday period: All services closed Monday 23 December through to Wed 1 January. Adviceline and some services re-open Thursday 2 January and Friday 3 January. All services open Monday 6 January.
- The Mitcham office will close at 2pm today due to unforseen team shortages. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience caused. Adviceline is open until 4pm today. Please call Merton 0344 243 8430 or Lambeth 0800 254 0298. All other offices are on their normal schedule and the online message service is in operation as […]