Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Our services are free, independent and confidential.
You can get in touch by phone, email or visiting our offices. For more details, locations and opening hours, please see:
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- Tea and Talk – Thursday 10th October is World Mental Health Day. Why not show someone you care over a cup of tea and cake. #WorldMentalHealthDay2019
- World Mental Health Day, Thursday 10th October 2019 – is focused on suicide prevention. According to WHO “Close to 800 000 people die due to suicide every year, which is one person every 40 seconds.” #WorldMentalHealthDay2019
- Are you interested in volunteering with Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth? We can help you build on new and existing skills and provide a great service for the local community. Visit http://www.caml.org.uk/about/volunteer/volunteer-vacancies/ to find out about our latest volunteer roles.