Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Our services are free, independent and confidential.
You can get in touch by phone, email or visiting our offices. For more details, locations and opening hours, please see:
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- Please be aware CAML Citizens Advice Offices will be closed on Monday 26th August. To view other services that may be able to assist if you have an emergency please click here. Normal Service will resume on Tuesday 27th August.
- Due to holiday season staffing challenges our Morden office, 7 Crown Place will have a reduced service on the following Thursday’s 15th, 22nd, 29th August. Only clients with booked appointments will have access to the office. We apologise in advance for any inconvenience this may cause.
- CAML is now a Living Wage employer. What is the real Living Wage? | Living Wage Foundation The real Living Wage is the only UK wage rate that is voluntarily paid by over 5,000 UK businesses who believe their staff deserve a fair day’s pay for a hard day’s work. Our employers pay the real […]