Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Our services are free, independent and confidential.
You can get in touch by phone, email or visiting our offices. For more details, locations and opening hours, please see:
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- We are holding our AGM with a staff training session on Wednesday 13th November. All 3 offices will be closed for face to face services. You can however contact the Lambeth adviceline up till 11 am and the Merton adviceline until 4pm. Normal service for all three offices and adviceline will resume on Thursday 14th […]
- Merton Mental Health Fair is on Monday 4th November, 2-4pm, Vestry Hall. This is a free event. For further information please follow the link
- We are currently recruiting for paid positions. Please visit the job vacancies section of the website