Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Our services are free, independent and confidential.
You can get in touch by phone, email or visiting our offices. For more details, locations and opening hours, please see:
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- Please be aware that all three CAML offices Mitcham, Morden and Streatham will close at 12:00 on Thursday 19th September. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause. Normal service will resume on Friday. Please check the website for opening day/times for each venue.
- If you are a Lambeth resident and have received a council tax summons or are having problems paying this year’s council bill please drop in and see us at Lambeth’s Civic Centre (6 Brixton Hill, Brixton, London SW2 1EG) We’re there between 10am-4pm on every 1st and 3rd Wednesday of the month. Our next session […]
- Please be aware CAML Citizens Advice Offices will be closed on Monday 26th August. To view other services that may be able to assist if you have an emergency please click here. Normal Service will resume on Tuesday 27th August.