Welcome to Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth
Our services are free, independent and confidential.
You can get in touch by phone, email or visiting our offices. For more details, locations and opening hours, please see:
Here are links to Advice Guide, the online resource from Citizens Advice:
Find out more about us
- - our aims and how we work;
- - meet our trustees and management team;
- - see who our partners and funders are.
We have a variety of roles for volunteers, so if you are interested in helping your community please get in touch. You'll come into contact with a lot of people and the work experience can look great on your CV!
- CAML is now a Living Wage employer. What is the real Living Wage? | Living Wage Foundation The real Living Wage is the only UK wage rate that is voluntarily paid by over 5,000 UK businesses who believe their staff deserve a fair day’s pay for a hard day’s work. Our employers pay the real […]
- We’re delighted to announce our new Merton Service providing free, high quality EU Settlement Scheme advice and support. If you’re an EU, EEA, Swiss citizen or family member. If you live, work or study in Merton If you’re concerned about your residency status after Brexit Contact us today: E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: 020 8687 9297 We […]
- Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth was one of the first Citizens Advice services to open our doors after war was declared in 1939. As then, volunteers are the heart of the charity and as we celebrate 80 years of giving life-changing advice nationally, we’re this week thanking our fantastic volunteers for their dedication, generosity and […]