We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, conscientious and self-motivated individual to support our volunteering and training programmes.
This new role will:
- Support the Volunteer & Training Officer with administration including updating and maintaining volunteer and training records
- Support the Quality Manager with training and recruitment
See full job description here
You must be prepared to work flexibly. We’re currently blended (hybrid) working (part home, part office based). Following induction, the role will be based minimum of one day a week in our Mitcham office with remainder home working. You could be asked to work across our offices and outreach in Lambeth and Merton. Our offices have excellent public transport links and the Mitcham office has car park facilities. We offer a friendly and welcoming work environment and can provide flexible work opportunities.
Terms and Conditions
- Part time: 15 hours per week (preferably 3 days a week, Monday to Wednesday) with flexible working options
- Contract: Fixed term until end of March 2022, with possibility of extension
- Location: Minimum of one day a week in our Mitcham office with opportunity for part week home working
- Salary: £8,400 (£21,000 FTE)
- Annual Leave: 25 days full time equivalent (e.g. 15 days for 3 day week), plus a charity day and pro rata public holidays
How to Apply
If you’re interested in this role and joining us, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please complete the application form. If you wish to complete the Equality and diversity form, please email both documents to email@example.com. If you wish to confidentially discuss the role in the first instance, please email our Volunteer and Training Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for applications is 6pm, Friday 6th August 2021 and shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview on Wednesday 18th August 2021. If you do not hear from us, we are afraid your application was unsuccessful.