Citizens Advice Merton and Lambeth is looking to recruit Adviceline Support Officers (part and full time) to join our existing team. These new roles are to support service expansion. If you’re passionate about supporting individuals in need, have excellent communication skills and are interested in joining a dedicated professional team we would love to hear from you.
As an Adviceline Support Officer you will:
- Use your skills and experience to help others in need over the phone and online
- Be part of our Adviceline team and liaise closely with other services across the charity
- Receive comprehensive induction and ongoing training
- Be a member of our friendly and supportive charity team
Please see full job description here
You must be prepared to work flexibly. We’re currently blended (hybrid) working (part home, part office based). When office based the Adviceline team works from our Mitcham Office, but you could also be asked to work from our Morden Office. Our offices have excellent public transport links and Mitcham also has a carpark. We offer a friendly and welcoming work environment and can provide flexible work opportunities dependent on service demands.
Terms and conditions
- Permanent, part or full time positions
- Location: Hybrid working with minimum of one day a week based in our Mitcham office.
- Salary: £21,000 FTE
- Annual Leave: 25 days FTE, charity day, plus public holidays (pro rata for part time)
How to apply
If you’re interested in the role and joining us, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please send the completed application form together with the equality monitoring information to email@example.com (please note we will not consider CVs for this role). Please find application form guidance notes here.The deadline for application is 6pm, Wednesday, 4th August, 2021. Shortlisted applicants will be invited to an interview on Tuesday, 10th August, 2021. If you do not hear from us, please accept our thanks for your interest in working for us and note that your application has been unsuccessful.
We look forward to hearing from you.