We are looking for an Advice Supervisor or experienced Adviser (caseworker) to join our team. If you are passionate about supporting individuals and families in need, have a minimum of two years Adviser experience (Citizens Advice or equivalent accreditation), are a natural team leader, enjoy delivering training and are interested in joining a dedicated professional team we would love to hear from you.
You must be prepared to work flexibly, currently due to the Covid-19, work is home based until our Lambeth premises and outreach re-open. Our offices have excellent public transport links and Mitcham also has a carpark. We offer a friendly and welcoming work environment and can provide flexible work opportunities dependent on service demands.
Please see job description
Terms and Conditions
- Part time position (4 days a week, preferably Monday to Thursday)
- Contract: Permanent
- Base location: CAML Office (but currently home working owing to Covid-19)
- Salary: £30,000 FTE (£24,000 pro rata)
- Annual Leave: 25 days per year FTE ( 20 days pro rata), charity day, plus public holidays (pro rata)
- Pension: The charity operates a pension scheme
- Child vouchers: The charity offers a child voucher scheme
- The charity offers an employee assistance programme
How to Apply
If you’re interested in the role and joining us, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please read the guidance notes and complete the application form. Please send the completed application form (together with equality monitoring information) to firstname.lastname@example.org (please note we will not consider CVs for this role).
The deadline for applications is 6pm, Sunday 7th March 2021. Remote interviews will be held Thursday 11 March 2021. If you do not hear from us, we are afraid your application was unsuccessful.
We look forward to hearing from you.