We provide a range of advice and support services in Lambeth available via telephone, online and face-to-face.
The requests for our support and expertise cover a wide range of issues including:
- Benefits and tax credits
- Debt and budgeting
- Universal Support
- Relationships and families
- Consumer goods and services
We also work in partnership including:
- Lambeth Children Centres (please speak with your nearest Children’s Centre)
- L&Q Housing Association (tel: 020 3475 2221, Text: Pound to 60777, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.poundadvice.org.uk)
- Wandle Housing (Tenancy Sustainment Support for Wandle residents across London. Client referrals direct to Wandle team – email@example.com or through Wandle website portal https://www.wandle.com/mymoney)
We aim to support you as appropriate to your needs. You may be looking for information to solve your query. For example you may be wanting to report repairs to your landlord or complain about an item you purchased. We have sample letters for you to use. If your situation is more complicated, we’ll complete an assessment (by phone, email, webchat or face-to-face) with suggested actions to resolve. For more complex situations/needs we’ll book an appointment with one of our trained advisers. For those requiring legal assessment in areas such as housing, employment and family matters, we can offer a one-off, 30 minute assessment with a pro-bono legal adviser.
Phone or email us
Our telephone lines are open from 10am to 4pm Monday to Friday, offering an assessment of your problem and suggestions for the best next steps for you. Call us 0800 254 0298.
To send us an email, please complete this form. If this is sent outside 10.00am-4.00pm Monday to Friday, we will look at it the next working day.
Our Streatham office is open 10.00am-4.00pm Monday to Friday but we offer different types of help on different days.
|Monday||Drop-in 10.00 – 2.00pm
Information and pre-booked appointments 10.00am– 4.00pm
|Tuesday||Information and pre-booked appointments (10:00am – 4:00pm)|
|Wednesday||Pre-booked appointments only|
|Drop-in 10.00am – 2:00pm
Information & pre-booked appointments (10:00am – 4:00pm)
|Friday||Pre-booked appointments only|
You can attend our Monday and Thursday drop in centres without an appointment.
Address: 1 Barrhill Road, Streatham, London, SW2 4RJ
Helping us to help you
We’re here to help and we can best do that the more information you give us about your circumstances:
- let us know if there is an important date coming up for your problem;
- bring as much paperwork with you as possible to an appointment;
If you can’t make an appointment, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can offer it to someone else.
And please remember…we don’t make the law, we just advise on it so we can’t guarantee giving you an answer that you’ll like. Good advice isn’t always good news.